TeraSentinel – 2D Space Shooter Game
- Game Overview
The game is about saving the planet Earth from Aliens invasion. The game has 3 bosses and 4 types of alien ships. The player can pick up powerups to acquire different guns .The player has to kill all the bosses to win the game.
- Game Play Mechanics
- Scoring System: Scores for every enemy killed
- Weapons: Player’s ability to switch guns based on powerup
- Mobility: Player’s ability to move the spaceship on screen.
- Multi-Staged boss
- Powerups: Player can pick powerups to boost the performance.
- Level Selector: Player has the ability to skip the level that the player has already completed.
Level 1 takes place in space, as an introduction to the game fighting two types of enemies 1 boss at the end. Level 1, 2 mins till boss spawns
Level 2 takes place in the sky,must fight another boss. Level 2, 2:30 mins till boss spawns
Level 3 all enemies come and attack while staying above house level. Boss arrives and it must be defeated to win. Level 3, 3:30 mins
School Projects • Web and Android Applications • Game Projects
- Patient Monitoring App with AI based Stroke Prediction – React and Node.jsadmin2021-07-05T00:37:03-05:00
- MovieAdvisor – Node.js and Express Web Applicationadmin2021-06-01T13:17:15-05:00
- Square Grid – ThreeJSadmin2021-05-25T14:24:25-05:00
- Solar System – ThreeJSadmin2021-05-25T14:24:16-05:00
- Ferris Wheel ExtrudeGeometry – ThreeJSadmin2021-05-25T14:21:08-05:00
- Medieval Wheel ThreeJSadmin2021-05-25T14:16:51-05:00
- Vertex and Fragment Shader ThreeJSadmin2021-05-25T14:16:50-05:00
- Transparency and Material Overlay ThreeJSadmin2021-05-25T14:16:48-05:00
“That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.”
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
“I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.”
“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.”